Our mission is to provide quality urgent medical care to the uninsured of Cowlitz County.
1230 7th Ave
Longview, WA 98632
Type of Care Provided
- Mental Health
- Referrals for Dental, Primary Care and Vision
- Behavioral Resource Specialists
In order for the Cowlitz Free Medical Clinic to continue to offer desperately needed medical services we need health care providers, pharmacists/pharmacy technicians, nurses, behavior resource specialists, clinic and medical assistants, laboratory technicians, patient registration staff, patient greeters/waiting room coordinators, interpreters, and more. We need both medical and non-medical volunteers who can offer non-judgmental, compassionate medical care to community residents who have limited resources and even more limited health care options. Contact the clinic directly to find out more.
Taking New Patients?
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- Age Restrictions: Age 18 and up.
- Patients must have no medical insurance.
- Patients must live or work in Cowlitz county and the surrounding communities.
- Adult residents of Cowlitz county in need of urgent medical care.
Interpretation Available for:
- Phone interpretation available for other languages
- Wednesday 5pm-9pm
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Walk-in appointments only.
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- Pre-registration begins at 5pm. We start to see patients at 5:30pm